Just Exploring





Little by little we make small things big. Step by step we move forward. Following the right path, the Eightfold path, makes me calm, steady and happy. Did you find yours? Everybody has one, just some must look deeper or look for it longer. Just explore and it will unfold naturally.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

High Atlas


High Atlas was definitely the most exciting part of the trip. It was also something like a middle of the journey - we stopped going south and after hiking the highest peak of north Africa we turned around and headed back north. We spend 3 nights in mountains -finally we get chilled little bit: While I was descending the J. Toubkal there was an ice storm!!! I was so glad I had my rain jacked -even I didn't needed it almost the whole trip.

No comments: