Just Exploring





Little by little we make small things big. Step by step we move forward. Following the right path, the Eightfold path, makes me calm, steady and happy. Did you find yours? Everybody has one, just some must look deeper or look for it longer. Just explore and it will unfold naturally.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005


Here we start.... Small town Merzouga on the edge of desert Erg Cherbi, camel's and me and 45°C in shade (120 F). If you check the map is quite far away from Borders. Well the reason is very sad. All pictures since Ceuta till Fez (except one + one video) are gone... We burned them on CD, but this get broken on the way back, and we had only no back up CD... So we got only pictures since Merzouga till the end. This town is close to Algerian borders (witch are closed for everybody) so one could think that it is dangerous out there, but is not. The desert makes a safeborderr zone, because it's not so easy to cross it. Anyway we did a small trip to explore new surface for us.

6 comments:

Ross said...

Great blog you got here. When you get a chance you can have a look at my work at home site.

7472 said...

Express Yourself for Free on your Travels
Express Yourself for Free on your Travels Sam Daams, who runs Travellerspoint , a free travel blog service, reminded me that there are many great options for recording your travels on the web since I last wrote ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a discount penis enlargement pills site. It pretty much covers discount penis enlargement pills related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

$500 a Week! said...

Hi, I just want to say, "Nice Blog!" Keep it up.

They call me the "Crazy Blog Fanatic", cause I just cannot go a day without browsing through about 50 blogs looking for something to make me laugh. I always find a few that put a silly smile on my face for the rest of the day, when I think about it. So now that you know who I am, I'd like to invite you to visit one of my websites.

If you want to repay the visit, visit my new website for Start Online Business information. I've compiled a lot of information for Start Online Business seekers. I hope you'll find the FREE information on my site useful. :-)

I also welcome Reciprocal Links, so be sure to stop by and add your link. It could help you get even more visitors to your blog!
_____________________
I'm also the webmaster for:
Best Weight Loss Pill
Disease Index
FREE Tutorial Videos
Submit Your Articles
Traffic Swarm

Mary Morgan said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell weight loss program on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Thomas said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it.
I you got time , go visit my site, it´s about Universal Entertainment Student MasterCards. It pretty much covers Universal Entertainment Student MasterCards and other similar cards available.

Go and check it out if you got some spare time :-)

Thomas

Jessica Klarkson said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like canoe on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.